top of page

Get a “Declaration of Financial Hardship for Eviction Protection” form at the Library

Your Multnomah County Library branch (Belmont) and in fact all library branches and the Central Library (downtown) can give you a copy of the form. (Many of us do not have printers, so a big thank you to our Multnomah County Library system!)

Link to their Get eviction protection forms at your library webpage for more information.


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Black Square
  • Twitter Black Square
  • Google+ Black Square
bottom of page