top of page

Bioswales: Where to Report Problems

If the bioswale smells bad (it shouldn’t), if it’s not draining (it should), or if you have any other question about a bioswale near your house or in your neighborhood, call the City of Portland Environmental Services.

I had a chance to talk to the Community Outreach Coordinator, East Watersheds, and she said, yes, call!

That number is: 503-823-5729.

You can also link to the Portland BES Watershed website:

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Black Square
  • Twitter Black Square
  • Google+ Black Square
bottom of page