top of page

How to Report Problems in Mt Tabor Park

This information came from the Friends of Mt Tabor Park in June 2024. Please visit their website for updates:

"Problems related to bathrooms, the dog park, drinking fountains, playground equipment, lights, gates, graffiti, vandalism, or property destruction are beyond the scope of the Friends of Mt. Tabor Park volunteer organization.

Please report it on the 311 Reporting Website (, the official method of reporting problems to PP&R. This is the best way to get your message to those who can help!

You can also contact the Park Rangers for safety and security issues in the park:

Call 503-823-1637

In case of an emergency, please call 911 or Portland Police East Precinct at 503-823-4800. You can reach police non-emergency at 503-823-3333."

This blog post was published on 6/3/24 (by Laura).


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Black Square
  • Twitter Black Square
  • Google+ Black Square
bottom of page