top of page

Portland (OR) Office of the Ombudsman

Do you have complaints, grievances, or questions about Portland City services or Portland public or contracted employees?

Visit the Office of the Ombudsman to see if they can help or if they can refer you to someone who can answer your questions.

Read their examples and reports and of course their "about" page.

Another great resource is the shared Multnomah County / City of Portland telephone line: 503-823-4000

And it doesn't hurt to recommend 211-INFO.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Black Square
  • Twitter Black Square
  • Google+ Black Square
bottom of page